Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jati Kusuma

03 May 2006 23:05:41
Jati Kusuma
Maaf suratnya kepanjangan ya. Tentu kamu gak pahami kan?
Makanya bagi kamu isi surat itu cuma setets air di lautan.
Entah karena kamu ini pure bisnizlike lady. Aiming the barrel then shoot.
Kayak yang nembak hiu make trampolin ajah.
How do I know if you\'re sensous in money? Capital would be good in your warm-bared-hands. Let me know all about yourself first please.
What will it be your vision and mission so you need some capital.
What kind of bisniz you would like to adventing?
So how much all you need for running an well operating to gain good interest.
Well Jati, would you please tell me about yourself completely.
Frankly speaking what do you think about me?
Ingat, kamu ini galak dan tegas lho. Klo okay aku siap ditegesin n digalakin.
Why donot we meet and talk in a mutual atmosphere?


---pesan dari user ini / message from this user---

Dear Fahmi...

Fist ... wuih... panjang banget suratnya
2nd .. Minta modal dong.. u can trust me. im a honest about money..
i need that to my future.. i wanna be a bisnis woman but i don\\\'t have capital...

thanks before


No comments: