Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jati Kusuma


04 May 2006 17:05:26
Jati Kusuma
Dear Kusuma.
Yes lady, so you still looking for establishing a nice settled future. Running a multihands biz and hoping a family at your own. You talking\'s good altough it seem some such miserable things.
It\'s quite okay, I\'d like you talk much more frankly.
So I can know you much much more again. Thankyou again.

Trust me you\'re not a looser at all. You are seem like a warrior.
A Jati Kusuma could be a heritage of Pangeran Adipati Pragola.
Who knows, right? So let make you cheers-up.

Having trial for deep analizing with your cropped and enlarging pic.
You might such an uneasy and always thinking a lot ata anytime.
It would make you got somekind of insomnia, bad appetite, blogging hearted,
underconfidental, so sensitives and fragility. Are you?

Trust me I am honest with myage 62. Bule pic? So do like you show pic like a public-officer. It's might curious but always okay because you and me having a lot of replacing pics. How about now, do you want me with a pic like Mapatih Gajah Mada or Osama bin Ladin?
It will be replacing easily right now at your convinience.
So much secret inside me? What's all of these?
Please tell anythings you guested about me, briefly frankly at your will. I'd glad to hear.

Should I call you at your phonenumber?
To arranged a could be an appoinment for our mutual sight-seeing alot of Semarang?
It would have tobe my first in Semarang at my lifetime make me curious.
Thanks at your good respons. With regards, fahmi.




---pesan dari user ini / message from this user---

Dear fahmi

Cerita dikit ya... frankly obut me....
aku punya cita cita dan harapan, umurku dah 35 belum stabil dalam bidang apapun, aku merasa diriku looser, work and work.. harusnya aku bisa menang salah satunya, kerja harus punya hasil kalah dalam berpasangan seperti itulah... :)

Nah aku punya pengalaman.. 3 tahun yang lalu aku keluar kerja bikin warung sembako... is all about money, i can make money from my little store...
and i think i have enought time for my family if i marrit :) .
now im thinking about my future (married and we being the happy family)
now im work all day long... but i don\\\'t have anything. not becouse im not happy with me,
Thanks god im lucky
sorry if im so dispert and talk with u...

about my dreaming ( will be come true, jbj )
On my future in my dream, i have a bisnis in merchant and \\\"Beauty Salon\\\" :). actually im not capable enought with that but I have some friends, so im doing in bisnis also i can learn to make me pretty outside . hehehe and my sister have a artist insting. she well in painting, and handycraff. so she can make jewelry with a nice design.... Couse im wanna be lady with a good perform :) hehhee to much talk hah?
For this bisnis :
I have a place/location and my personality.
(desire, honest, self motivated, commit, and capability)
my contact number :
024 70247xxx

about your....
i think u not honest with ur CV, 62 year old, bule pic\\\'s, to much secret inside your.
anyway... life is life...

Best Reggard
Kusuma posted by F.MYLLA @ Thursday, May 04, 2006

No comments: